I get so many requests for this recipe, I decided to share it on my blog.
It is always devoured completely, and I have NEVER brought any of it home from any event I've attended.
It is truly delicious! Enjoy!
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar, plus 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 (3-ounce) packages strawberry gelatin dessert mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Whipped topping or whipped cream, to garnish