Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Faux Alligator Card


This is another card we are going to be making at the next stamp club. It is so simple and fun to make.

 The Alligator is made using a Sizzix die cut which I then embossed using a texture plate.

I took a piece of  Mellow Moss card stock and covered it in Versa mark ink and then wild wasabi embossing powder. I drew lines in it with a bone folder before heat setting it.
I used the scallop punch to make a few "bites" in the "skin".

I attached googly eyes to the alligator and then attached it to the card front.

*I always add a piece of Whisper White card stock to the inside of cards when they are made out of a darker colored card stock. In this case I took a couple of bites out of the Whisper White, too.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment