Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday Ornaments

Happy Sunday!

Today's share is one I stumbled across when I was looking for a swap card for my Tuesday stamp club using the Holiday Ornaments die cuts.  This is such a great way to use your ribbon scraps!  Chrystine Richardson, another SU! demonstrator, posted this adorable card and I knew it was the one I wanted to make. I CASed it almost exactly, as it was so cute there was no reason to change anything, :) 

This is one of those cards you want to give to a fellow stamper as they may be the only ones that will appreciate how much attention and time goes into a card that appears so simple.



I used the Holiday Ornaments Die and taped the ribbon to the back of each cut out area. The white lines and dots are hand drawn using a white gel pen.

Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Olive Olive markers, White gel pen
Card stock: Kraft, Whisper White
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler ribbon and bakers twine, Chocolate chip, Old Olive
Accessories: Jewelry tag punch;Holiday Ornaments Sizzix die
Stamps:

Thanks for stopping by!
Stacy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment