Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Four Seasons

Good Evening!

I spent a few hours at the cabin today and made this Christmas card while I was there.
I wanted to get this posted tonight and in my haste I think the photo suffered. You can't see how pretty it really is by this photo.

These are the items I used to make this card.

Stamps: Easy Events; Four Seasons, Snow Swirled (Inside)

Paper: Whisper White; Cherry Cobbler; Vellum, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Versa mark, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive

Punches: 1" Circle punch, Large Scallop punch, Small oval punch, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch

Accessories: White embossing powder, Navy Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Sizzix Snowflake Die #8, Textured Impressions-Striped, Dazzling Details, Heat tool.

To make the textured background on the Cherry Cobbler card stock I ran it through the Big Shot and then simply turned the card the opposite direction and then ran it through again.

I stamped the images with Versamark ink on Vellum and then punched them out with the respective punches. I mounted the vellum on chocolate chip card stock cut in the same shape.

The larger snowflake was made using the big shot die, Snowflake #8, and the smaller one was made with a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment